Re: A4 PAPER

A4 is the rest of the world format for stationary... and = 29.7 x 21 cm A5
= 21 x 14.8, A6 =14.8 x 10.5... Going the other way, A3 =42 x 29.7, A2 =
59.4 x 42, A1 = 84 x 59.4, A0=118.8x84 of meter2

Incredibly rational system for paper sizes based on folding a meter2, not a
square in half...

p.

At 09:47 PM 6/12/98 -0900, you wrote:
>Just bought the book DECCROATIVE HANDMADE PAPER by Jane Mansfield and found
>it to be a good book on decorative paper and some new tricks on making some
>great looking paper projects.  But I am lost when she mentions "4A sheet."
>Nothing in the glossery and I even asked my British friend and she came up
>blank.  I kind of assume it is a regular sheet of 8 1/2 by 11 inches.  I'm
>sure some one can set me straight on this matter.
>
>Thanks
>
>Tom
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu