[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Cuban bookbinders
- From: Gregory and Michelle Berg Vogel <gvogel@CAA-ARCHEOLOGY.ORG>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 09:05:28 -0500
- Message-Id: <199806131409.HAA16558@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I can almost hear the groan when people read the subject to this
message. . .
Sorry I'm a little behind with this message, but I think in all the
upset over semantics and picking each other apart we've missed what
should have been the topic of discussion.
Has anyone else had contact with Cuban bookbinders or seen any Cuban
works? Does anyone know anything more about the Ediciones Vigia
cooperative and the work they do? I could go on. . .
I'd love to read a discussion about the art and not semantics.
Michelle Berg Vogel