[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Paper grain
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:48:44 -0700
- Message-Id: <199806132251.PAA18380@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sam and Terry are both correct. I should have said "some hand- and
mould-made papers may have little or no grain." I've used a lot of laid
paper and know how to tell the grain direction.
In the future, I'll try to let my postings sit a while until I know I've
said everything right.