Re: Denis Gouey on Hewitt

What is not appropriate is to post a rebutal on the Book Arts list to an
issue raised on the Bookbinding list. For this reason I will not go into details. Any
one interested can subscribe to the Bookbinding list. Just go to :
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/bookbinding

--
Denis Gouey

Visit the Denis Gouey Bookbinding Studio at:
http://www.bookbinding.net

http://www.bookbinding.net/pagedetitre.htm  (French)