[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: An apology
- From: Charles <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:17:04 -0700
- Message-Id: <199806160014.RAA21326@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Denis Gouey has taken me to task for commenting on his trials with Hewitt
and Bookmakers which had come to me on the bookbinders site. Without
checking, I posted my observation here, not realizing the difference.
I will be more careful in looking at sources in the future.