Thanks Peter

Peter,

thank you for redirecting Charles to the Bookbinding list. I will take
the time
accorded to me in this posting to stress the fact that the Bookbinding
list
is not "my" list. The Bookbinding list belongs to all its subscribers.
Everyone
with an interest in bookbinding is encouraged to become a list member
and chew the
fat on any bookbinding topic he or she so desires. The list is free and
its
archives are updated every 24 hours. The archives can be consulted
without subscribing
to the Bookbinding list.
Denis

--
Denis Gouey

Visit the Denis Gouey Bookbinding Studio at:
http://www.bookbinding.net

http://www.bookbinding.net/pagedetitre.htm  (French)