Re: Oh, well. Maybe the word picture is enough.

At 20:06 15/06/98 -0700, Charles sent:
<an obnoxious, unreadable message>

At 20:22 15/06/98 -0700, Charles sent:
<another obnoxious, unreadable message>

At 20:29 15/06/98 -0700, Charles wrote:
>I was able to send a graphic aloft earlier.

Well, don't worry, I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would like to do
the same thing to you.

>Perhaps it's the list's format
>that makes it impossible, and I don't have a scanner.

It's not the list's format but, it would seem, that of your brain.

>sorry.
>Charles

No apologies necessary, Chuck, just send me a *minimum* of $40 to cover the
hour's worth of work that I lost when your totally unwarranted, utterly
disrespectful and completely irresponsible message froze my system. Now I
can start all over -- although maybe, thanks to you, the piece of original
digital artwork that I was working on will look nicer this time than the last.

What a !@#$ing guy (and not just once, but twice!)...

Ron >:/

                       P  S  Y  M  O  N  ?  ?  ?  ?
                       http://home.istar.ca/~psymon