Picture attachments....

I don't think it is a good idea to attach picture files to messages in this list. Charles (?)
attempted and succeeded to attach two identical BMP's (each 270 Kb) to his
messages which inflated my digest to 743 Kb. Normally these digest are app. 20 Kb.
If this will be "tolerated" we will suffer from net-congestion very soon.

Cor Knops.

(no files attached ;-)   )

___________________________
Knops Boekrestauratie
Conservation & Restoration of Books and Paper
Groenstraat 8
6151 CS Munstergeleen
Netherlands
phone 00 31 46 4200024
fax   00 31 46 4110180
e-mail    knops@xs4all.nl
URL       http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/knops.htm
Have a look at our Book Information Website...