[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Oh, well. Maybe the word picture is enough.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Oh, well. Maybe the word picture is enough.
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 06:27:28 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199806160325.XAA21321@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199806161332.GAA16338@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Yup as of yet no attachments on the list. I do ask that people not send
attachments. If you have an image and a website, you can always put the
image on the web and the URL in your message. There are too many types of
systems, formats, and levels of users to make attachments feasible right
now. If you really want to send someone something that has to be in an
attachment, please contact that person directly to see what they use and
how they would like the attachment...
Thank you for your cooperation. No big deal, just something to be aware of.
At 08:29 PM 6/15/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I was able to send a graphic aloft earlier. Perhaps it's the list's format
>that makes it impossible, and I don't have a scanner.
>>> I loved working in the library. <<<
>>There was something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen
<wk> 315.457.5070 ext.