Re: Oh, well.

Must admit I rather enjoyed the whole road rage bit....it was sooo  human.
And because I did not lose any artwork in the process,Ron,  twas very funny.
Under the circumstances you were, perhaps, quite gentlemanly?

And who knows who may be next?  (The light bulb's  been  dimming in my mind
quite often lately, actually --- ask Carolyn  Crawford who was trying to
teach me how to cut and cover a box recently.)

Cheers

Lilias