Ink Jet Printers

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01BD9962.B9E550A0

I would like to ask the list for their recommendations on ink jet =
printers. I would be printing on handmade paper in addition to producing =
small limited edition books on machine-made paper. I=92m looking for =
good color rendering and an all around versatile printer for the book =
artist. I have a good laser printer, but the toner does not adhere well =
to all types of paper. My understanding is that an ink jet printer =
actually sprays ink onto the paper? Thanking you in advance for your =
recommendations.

Brian Queen

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01BD9962.B9E550A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>
<P>I would like to ask the list for their recommendations on ink jet =
printers. I=20
would be printing on handmade paper in addition to producing small =
limited=20
edition books on machine-made paper. I&rsquo;m looking for good color =
rendering=20
and an all around versatile printer for the book artist. I have a good =
laser=20
printer, but the toner does not adhere well to all types of paper. My=20
understanding is that an ink jet printer actually sprays ink onto the =
paper?=20
Thanking you in advance for your recommendations.</P>
<P>Brian Queen</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01BD9962.B9E550A0--