Seeking Bookbinding Equipment

Hi folks,

Thanks to all for the high quality of conversations on this list. I'm hoping
someone can point me to sources for hand bookbinding equipment (I have
basically  nothing). I'm specifically looking for a nipping press &
finishing tools. I was hoping to start small & find used equipment but any
information you can provide is welcome. I'm located in the Pacific Northwest
but at this point shipping isn't a problem.

Thanks!
Whitney Dickinson