Ink Jet Printers

I use a Canon Bubble Jet 7004, photo printer, available for only $349.00
that is quite amazing. It does up to 1200 X 1200 dpi resolution (or so th=
ey
say....I think realistically on artwork it may be a bit less, but still
very high).On the highest resolution on glossy paper it makes a lot of my=

work look better than the original, but works wonders on plain paper as
well. I have scanned in many marbling samples and can send these out when=

people request initial samples towards a large order. We narrow down the
possibilities this way before doing actual sample sheets. Gone are the
dreadful days of setting up trays, materials, marbling sample sheets,
drying overnight, Fed-Exing, only to be asked to try again in a different=

color. This printer is wonderful, plus it coats the paper so you don't ge=
all the smearing you used to get with the older color bubble jets if the
piece gets a drop of water on it. Try it in a store like CompUSA....they
are returnable for 10 days if you don't like them.

Iris Nevins