Re: Ink Jet Printers/seeking advise

>I have a Color Stylewriter 2400 (came with my Mac Performa) and the colors
of
>the pr9intout are never the same as the image on the screen. Would a better
>printer solve that problem- or is it my computer at fault.?

You can adjust your monitor to try to match up the colors more closely, but
I think it's something just about everyone with a color printer struggles
with in some degree, regardless of the quality of the printer. If you are
sending files to a print shop for commercial printing, you can get a
complete set of color samples that list the % of C,M,Y and K needed on disk
to print exactly the color you want. Easy to use if you are working with any
adobe product.

Roberta