Re: Ink Jet Printers

This may be a moot point, but I'm currently using an Epson Color Ink Jet
and it's HORRIBLE.  It doesn't print words evenly (divides them in half so
they look wavy and illegible) and the colors are not saturated.  Overall,
blocks of color look a lot like newspaper comics (which is good in some
cases).  So generally I've been frustrated.  So has everyone I know who has
one or has used one.

--Madeleine Fix