[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ink Jet Printers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Ink Jet Printers
- From: Scottie Lover <iluvscottiedogs@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:31:20 -0700
- Message-Id: <199806180054.RAA20286@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:46:34 -0400 "Melissa L. Hatalsky"
> have you tried cleaning it out? I took a vacuum to mine
>oneday to see if it would help...and it did.
Where do you get a vacuum for printers (or is this an ordinary vacuum)?
And would this work on a laser jet?