Re: Ink Jet Printers

Dear Friends
        I have a HP 870cxi Deskjet printer that has worked well for me. I did
have problems shortly after I got it (about 1 1/2 yrs ago). The text was
coming out garbled. I called technical support and had to get a newer
version of the printer driver. Apparently the printer software was not
sending the right information to the printer. It seemed to happen when I
was working in Quark. Madeleine, perhaps the problem with your Epson is
the software.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord