Re: Ink Jet Printers

>This may be a moot point, but I'm currently using an Epson Color Ink Jet
>and it's HORRIBLE.  It doesn't print words evenly (divides them in half so
>they look wavy and illegible).....

Madeline, i have an older Epson Color Stylus
(which runs like a champ, by the way),
and occasionally have to run the Calibration
Utility......which was installed automatically
with the printer software......it's just a small
self-directed application.  If you have it, try
running it, you may just be out of alignment.

good luck.......hope you don't have a lemon instead....

bobbi in new mexico