Re: Book Arts Centers

Dear Peter,
  I don't know if this qualifies for the Book Center List, but everything I
know about bookbinding was taught to me by Barbara Korbel (from the Art
Institute of Chicago and Columbia college) at Magpie Studios in Oak Park,
Illinois.  The studio really started as a jewelry/metalsmithing studio and has
added paper arts and bookbinding.  They may or may not continue with
thebook/paper arts forever, but I thought I would mention them.
   Cecile Webster