FS: Pop-Ups, Movables and Miniatures

J. Whirler Used and Rare Children's Books announces our catalogue of
pop-ups, movables, miniatures, fine press children's books and other
titles of interest to book artists.  Please see our online catalogues at
the URL below, or request or latest printed catalogue.

J. Whirler also issues twice-or-so-monthly e-mail catalogues of new
arrivals.  If you would like to receive these advance notice catalogues,
or if you are searching for specific titles, please inquire.

We are also always interested in buying and consigning pop-ups,
movables, miniatures, fine press children's books and the like.  If you
are a book artist, a collector with overburdened shelves or a dealer,
please send your catalogue to the address below.

Many thanks!

- Trevor Blake, Member of the Movable Book Society

--
J. Whirler Used & Rare Children's Books | Trevor Blake
http://www.teleport.com/~box2321/jw.htm | 503-236-2364