[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tearing a Deckle Edge
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Tearing a Deckle Edge
- From: ANGEE <angco@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:38:34 -0700
- Message-Id: <199806190034.RAA19760@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have a set of Fiskars and feel that the cut it makes looks VERY
artificial. I prefer wetting an edge, laying a ruler on the edge and
pulling. You'll get a rougher edge if you pull away from the ruler.
You'll get a fairly controlled edge with if you pull up against the edge
of the ruler.
> are made by "Friskars" (Do NOT quote me on the spelling here!).