Oak Knoll Moving Sale, 30-40% off

When:   June 29-July 3 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Where:  Oak Knoll Books, 414 Delaware Street, New Castle DE 19720
What:   30% off on all stock for total purchases under $1000
        40% off on all stock for total purchases over $1000
Who:    All are welcome!
Why:    Oak Knoll Books is exploding through the walls with books!

We are moving to our new and larger home down the street with over a third
more space than our current location. Though we'll have more space for more
books, we would love to have you help us make our move easier. So, this is
great news and a wonderful opportunity for all who are interested in books
about books, book history, bibliography, book collecting, bookselling, and
the book arts, including bookbinding, illustration, design, papermaking,
printing, fine press, typography and other related fields.
Oak Knoll has over 12,000 titles - antiquarian, out-of-print, new books, and
books published and distributed by Oak Knoll Press.

Discounts are good only for books purchased in our shop. No additional
dealer discounts will apply. Phone, fax, or email orders will not be
accepted. Shipping will also be available.

Oak Knoll Books (ABAA/ILAB) - Books about books, book history, and the book arts
414 Delaware Street, New Castle DE 19720 USA
Phone (302) 328-7232 / Toll-free 1-800-996-2556 / Fax (302) 328-7274
Email: oakknoll@oakknoll.com / Web: http://www.oakknoll.com

Orders are processed and shipped within 7 business days via UPS Ground or
internationally via IPC. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery in the US
and 3-6 weeks for international shipments. Special delivery is available at
extra charge.