Re: Ink Jet replacement cartridges

--------------C1C7ED2E8037AC217E3A9F3B

Hi List,

I have ordered replacement cartridges for my Epson Stylus 800 from this company.
I've had no problems.  The color cartridge was 17.95 and the black was 12.95.

 InkJet Printer Cartridges: Nu-Jet

If you do a search on the web, you'll find zillions of like companies offering
replacement cartridges and refill kits.  I've never used the refill kits.  Has anyone
on the list used them?

Kim Itkonen

--------------C1C7ED2E8037AC217E3A9F3B

<HTML>
&nbsp;
<BR>Hi List,

<P>I have ordered replacement cartridges for my Epson Stylus 800 from this
company.&nbsp; I've had no problems.&nbsp; The color cartridge was 17.95
and the black was 12.95.

<P>&nbsp;<A HREF="http://www.nujet.com/cartridge.html#anchor346055">InkJet
Printer Cartridges: Nu-Jet</A>

<P>If you do a search on the web, you'll find zillions of like companies
offering replacement cartridges and refill kits.&nbsp; I've never used
the refill kits.&nbsp; Has anyone on the list used them?

<P>Kim Itkonen</HTML>

--------------C1C7ED2E8037AC217E3A9F3B--