Cheaper Epson inks

To the person looking for Epson compatible inks

Global Ink's compatible cartrdiges are of the highest quality and come
with a money back
guarantee. We can beat anyone's prices, just let us know what
you're currently paying and we'll beat it.

For large Orders...contact us for volume discounts

(We'll beat anyone's prices on Quality Cartridges !!)

Shipped from California, Florida, Washington and Vancouver.
Email us at: global@imag.net

                                                Global Ink (Canada)
                                                        3778 Napier
Street