[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Yes" paste. No.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: "Yes" paste. No.
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 08:16:53 -0400
- Message-Id: <199806201216.FAA14802@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I had occasion to check this out recently and there are several postings in
the archives on the subject. Reading them convinced me that "Yes" browns
with age so I decided not to use it.
If you want some anyway, it is available from Twin Rocker, (317) 563-3119.
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)