Re: out-of-print books

You Wrote:
What resources are available for purchasing out-of-print history
books?

Mark K. Gardner
Graduate Student RIC

I will email you our history catalogue.  In addition to history,
we have the following catalogues available by email. These
catalogues are updated every few days.  Please request the
catalogues that you wish to receive. They are sent out in
Word 6.0 Win 95 doc format and are available to all. You
need to request the catalogues periodically to get the
updates as some are quite large and we do not usually
send them out unsolicited. If your system does not handle
this format, we will resend in ASCII format.

Catalogues Available By Email
Numismatic Books
Numismatic Sales Catalogues & Fixed Price Lists
Treasure [Numismatic] Books
Philatelic Books
Ancient & Modern History, Bank History, Military History Books
Archaeology Books
Collectibles Books
Modern First Editions & Literature  [Still under construction]
Magic & Divination Books  [Still under construction]
Supplies for Collectors

Thank you

Art Rubino & Co.
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@msn.com
We are always interested in buying fine used Numismatic & Philatelic books.