Re: Powell festschrift

  Thanks for adding to my posting, Lyle.  I think for most people this
will be a request for the library, for those who work in one, or an
interlibrary loan for those who don't.  Even if you have a small public
library as your source, they may be able to get an article copied for
you or arrange to borrow a copy from another library for you.  Anyway,
to second Lyle's opinion, it is worth the effort to get hold of if you
have interests in these areas.
 Dorothy