Re: Ink Jet Printers

I have been interested in the discussion about ink jet printers.  I
think someone talked about the Alps printers some months back and would
like to know if more people have tried them.  The printer is advertised
as a dry printing process-- fadeproof, smearproof, waterproof.  The
printer is the only one that can print metallic inks and white ink on
dark papers.  The price is competitive with ink jet printers.

I am seriously considering purchasing the printer.  I only wish it could
print on larger paper.  I would welcome any comments from others who
have looked at or used the Alps printer.  Thanks.

Lorraine