Re: Alps Printer

Lorraine mentioned the alps printer.  I have a MD-2010, which Alps has
replaced with a newer model now.  It does all those things you mentioned
and the quality is very good, also black text on good quality laser
paper looks smart.  The main drawback I find is that the Alps won't
print well on any sort of rough paper, and I mean even Rives Heavyweigh
or any paper not completely smooth because it prints from ribbon
cartridges instead of spraying ink.  But on a smooth paper it looks
great.  Also, you are limited to 8.5 x 11 size. I use an Epson for
images on "art" papers and for larges sizes.

Mary Bookwalter