Re: Lecture

Paul:

Not to beat a dead horse, and at the risk of boring those who did "get it",
the two list members who "complained" (myself being one), are trying to do
people like you a favor by publicizing your workshops and exhibitions well
in advance so that the readers of our respective newsletters have an
opportunity to attend. Most event organizers are grateful for national or
international publicity, especially when it's free, as they are usually
restricted to local advertising. By spreading the word the chances of full
attendance are increased, often making the difference between a workshop
losing or making money.

So for all of you, to repeat once again, the earlier you can spread the
word of your upcoming events, the more likely people like me can get that
word and spread it even farther.

Of course, those people who want to keep their events quiet should just
keep the word to themselves ;-)

Regards,
Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@peterboro.net>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>