Re: Book Arts in D.C.

At 06:56 PM 6/25/98 -0400, Kim wrote:
>Does anyone know of any book arts shows/resources, etc. in the
>D.C. area?  I know someone who inquired about this who will be
>travelling there soon.

Book As Art X - National Museum of Women in the Arts, June 15-Jan 16.

Pyramid Atlantic, A Study in Collaboration - Federal Reserve Board, June 1
- September 4.

Paper Prowess - Sheryl Leonard Galleries, Potomac, MD, June 1 - July 31.

Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: tholman@clark.net
http://www.clark.net/pub/tholman/shireen/index.htm