Re: Lecture

The master and his disciple were about to cross a river when they noticed
a beautiful young woman standing at the edge, clearly afraid to cross.
Without hesitation the master gathered her in his arms, carried her over,
put her down gently and walked on. This greatly disturbed the disciple,
who feared that the master had given in to the temptations of the flesh.
They walked on in silence, until the disciple felt he could frame the
question properly:  "Master, that was a very attractive woman back
there...  - I left her by the river, and you are still carrying her?"