[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SF Bay Area workshop: Dream Journals by the Sea
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: SF Bay Area workshop: Dream Journals by the Sea
- From: Zephyrine Press <zephyrine@EARTHLINK.NET>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:02:03 -0700
- Message-Id: <199806262209.PAA22148@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Pacific Center for the Book Arts and that dynamic duo from Jungle Garden
Press and Zephyrine Press present a fun and inspiring book arts workshop:
Dream Journals by the Sea
Join Marie Dern and Jocelyn Bergen for a day of bookmaking at Stinson Beach
(north of San Francisco). We will explore the long stitch and the chain
stitch as well as the sand and the ocean, sewing our books and dreaming up
text. You will learn several applications of the pamphlet stitch and other
simple exposed spine sewings, along with some beautiful ways to decorate
your own personal journals. Class will be primarily held at a house right
on the beach.
We will eat well; we will walk and talk. We will leave with our journals
and a day to remember.
Sunday, July 19, 1998
$80, materials included. 10 to 4, bring food to share.
To register, call Marie, 415-456-4884, or Jocelyn, 510-527-6116
or write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com