Websites

Dear friends
        I've spent some time on the web and found a few sites that might be of
interest.

Guardians of the Sactred Word- Tibetan Book Covers- The site Asian Art
had some other interesting exhibits as well.
http://www.asianart.com/exhibitions/covers/index.html

There was some request for info about outdoor art and craft shows a
while back. I found this site of Fairs and Show Listings from the Craft
Resource Guide.
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/2714/listings.htm

The place I started for all of these was an Education Index. I looked
through the art sites but there are lots of categories.
http://www.educationindex.com/art/

in good spirit,
Susan