[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The Ideal Book----->Binder
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: The Ideal Book----->Binder
- From: Cris Takacs <CRISBOBTAK@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 14:59:14 EDT
- Message-Id: <199807021909.MAA22316@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm working on a binding of The Ideal Book by Cobden Sanderson published by
The Doves Press in 1900. The binding is intricate but the execution not
perfect. Within the onlays and gold tooling on the inside back cover are the
entwined script initials, "E B." I think it is a B, could be a P.
Any idea who this might be???