Ink fading question

Here's a question for the group--I'm embarassed that I don't know the answer,
but its never come up before.

My Grandmother did an ink drawing about 1992 (not too long ago!) that I have
framed, and I recently noticed that it is fading dramatically. I can imagine
in another 6 years it will be gone. I have the picture framed, but not in a
sunny spot. I know she used an office-supply-type roller ball pen, on copy
paper. The drawing is very special to me, not valuable in a general sense, and
I'd like to halt the fading. I would like to keep it on display if possible.
Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance!

Jenni Bick
The Printed Word Studio