Re: Ink fading question

Jenni-
        This won't preserve the drawing itself, necessarily, but the first thing
I'd do is to dismount it, take it to a good copy-shop and have a color
photo-copy made of it.  Usually, if the staff is competent, they can do
things with the print adjustments to bring up various components of the
original.  I have done this with paper items which I wanted preserved, but
did not particularly want out where they were exposed.  I have a good
image, but the original is preserved.
Charles Schermerhorn