Re: Ink fading question

At 09:05 AM 7/6/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Jenni,
>
>        Even though your drawing is not in direct sunlight it may be
>exposed to too much UV.  I would suggest replacing the glazing with UV
>blocking plexi-glass.

Also, is there a way to copy such items without causing further harm??
I have several childhood drawings done by my nieces that are very dear to
me and they are fading quickly .. even being kept inside a scrapbook.

I would think xeroxing them would not be a good idea, though I
am tempted before they fade into nothingness.

Thank You!
Ron Yost, Paso Robles, Calif.