Re: Ink fading question

Thank You everyone for your wonderful suggestions!  The beautiful images
are being copied and mounted as I type!! :)  They are even *better* than
the originals, due to the color and density manipulation possible with
modern photocopiers in the hands of a copying company that *cares* about
quality.  I'd highly recommend "Poor Richard's Press" here in San Luis
Obispo County, CA to anyone.

Suzanne .. one of my dear nieces .. would like copies for her new baby
son .. guess I asked at exactly the right time!!  She called not 10 minutes
after I posted the original question to all of you .. and she knew *nothing*
of what my plans were.  The goodness spirit draws us close once again, huh?

Bless all of you wonderful people! ;c)

Ron Yost, Paso Robles, Calif.