Re: Dartmouth College Book Arts Summer Workshop

I have three volumes of De Vinne's "The Practice of Typography," (1900,
1904, 1916): 1)Plain Printing Types; 2)Correct Composition; 3)Modern Book
Composition. I've never read them and I'm afraid I never will - and
I live a New York apartment. Anyone interested can contact me off-line.

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Barbara E. Reed wrote:

> There are still several openings available for the following workshop.
>
> Preliminary schedule of events
>
> THEODORE LOW DE VINNE AND 19TH-CENTURY AMERICAN PRINTING
>
> Typographic-historical consideration of Theodore De Vinne, book artistry, and
> history
>
> BOOK ARTS SUMMER WORKSHOP
>
> DARTMOUTH COLLEGE LIBRARY * 19--22 August 1998
> Book Arts Summer Workshop,  115 Baker Library, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
> 03755-3525

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon: