Re: Cuban Book Artists, one more time

I had no problems - just clicked on the htm address and moved right along
to the webpage.

the book is beautiful - wonderful looking paper!  I was hoping to see a
description of what they used in their paper, but there didn't seem to be
one.  Did I miss it or perhaps Jeanne Drewes could tell us?

Thanks,

Colette Vosberg