[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [scanning vs colour copies]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: [scanning vs colour copies]
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@ISTAR.CA>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:52:39 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <E0yuIk6firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-Id: <199807091550.IAA16804@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 10:35 09/07/98 -0500, Janet L. Meyer-Borders wrote:
>I laugh when I hear that someone might even consider
>a scanner, printer, and software to reproduce art.
That's odd, because my sister does it all the time! She scans stuff on her
$600 scanner, prints it out on her $1000 printer, and it looks just
*amazing* -- just picture-perfect! -- and that's what she sells to her
customers and that they happily pay for.
So I don't know...
P S Y M O N ? ? ? ?