Re: [scanning vs colour copies]

It is amazing what a year or 2 or 3 will make in both equipment available
and price decreases.  I just replaced my scanner with a 36 bit scanner for
about $200, my printer for just under $300 (something like 1440 X 680 dpi,
up from 360) and RAM has gotten to be darned reasonably priced lately.  I
use a MAC, and peripherals, etc are more expensive than PC's, so was pretty
happy to get stuff at these prices. Hadn't looked at scanners/printers for
a couple of years and just couldn't believe how well the newer ones worked.

Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity