Re: [scanning vs colour copies]

At 10:50 AM 7/9/98 -0600, you wrote:

>At work I have Adobe Photoshop and believe it is the best software
>around (and also expensive), but you can get a copy of Paint Shop Pro
>free on the internet and do the same things.

Paint Shop Pro is a great program (I also have Photoshop and it's truly
amazing, but PSP is very worthy), but it's not Freeware. It's Shareware. So
if you do download, by all means try it out, but then pay for it. At about
a quarter the price (perhaps less?) of Photoshop, it's well worth it. But
not free, at least not ethically and legally so.

charles
charles alexander   ::   poet and book artist   ::   chax@theriver.com
chax press   ::   alexander writing/design/publishing
books by artists' hands   ::   web sites built with care and vision
http://alexwritdespub.com/chax   ::   http://alexwritdespub.com