Re: question

No crankyness intended. The reason I set it up that way was so that threads
could be more easily maintained. The other way everything heads off list
really quickly and the list gets quiet.

That's my reasoning and it generally works.

p.

At 07:33 PM 7/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Peter,
>I'm not being cranky but wonder why you set the list up the way you have.
>It seems very awkward to respond to posters.  You can't just use the
>"reply" option as in all other lists I belong to.  I invariably forget the
>way Book_Arts-L is set up and post all wrong.  Thanks for the information.
>

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu