Re: Bright Idea File

Well the entrance exam is getting on. I don't subscribe anyone anymore. As
to getting off. If contacted with a valid request, such as changed address
I'll deal with it. The FAQ is on the web and I sent out a copy last
week.... to everyone.

p.

At 01:46 PM 7/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Considering all the misfired replys and malplaced "unsuscribe" messages
>sent to this list, maybe our fine host could arrange some sort of entrance
>exam before allowing folks to join up.  Or, beter yet, a penalty system
>that rivals your local government's parking ticket program.  Nothing too
>nasty.
>
>In good humor,
>
>Richard McCoy
>

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu