Re: Kraft paper (was Sugar Cane paper--is it acidi

Betty,

        I just want to be clear about my comment concerning the recycled paper
used at Ediciones Vigia.  I was saying that it LOOKED like the paper
used in grocery bags.  Jake's comment that it may not be acidic (judged
only by appearance) is indeed correct.  Until it's tested we don't really
know.  So I guess I better test it, huh?

Bob