[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: papercase??
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:19:47 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199807141502.IAA09409@dns1.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199807141624.JAA15920@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 11:00 AM 7/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>There is an online exhibit of paper bindings which might help describe what
>they are. The URL is:
>Hope this helps and I hope I don't have the wrong idea either ;-)
Incredible! Thank you, Eric.
The astonishing thing is that I've made similar bindings without knowing
the techniques were historical. I probably got the ideas first from Keith
Smith who may have got them from Gary Frost, to whom he dedicated his book.