Re: Minsky Update

Took a little gander at Richards website.  As usual I am impressed with the
amount of detail and inventive binding shown, such as the hinges for
opening the book. (I think this piece is a good book art example, but let's
not open that can of peas again).  I especially liked the steamer truck and
photo ideas.

The only thing is that the book would be difficult to read in bed!  (just
joking, just joking...)

Colette Vosberg

> From: Richard Minsky <minsky@MINSKY.COM>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Minsky Update
> Date: Tuesday, July 14, 1998 9:15 AM
>
> The new Featured Work at Minsky Online is my binding (and the prototype)
for