Re: papercase??

Dorothy - I would take your class if I were in Boston. It sounds fascinating
to me and just the kind of thing that interests me for my books. We all
struggle with unpredictable enrollments (especially here in MN where the
weather has much to do with it). I could just be timing, or it could be the
weather. What does the school have to tell you? Sometimes (not nearly often
enough) they have a feel for why enrollment is low. Barbara Harman